There are various ways to play the game, either in a PC or in a gaming console. In the console, we can mostly use game controllers which is somewhat easy to use than keyboard and mouse. Sometimes most of the gamers are comfortable with playing the games with a controller. But most of the gamers are having an either gaming console or PC so compatibility is depending on what device you are having.
Many of us also prefer to use Keyboard and Mouse while playing games. As using a controller in your PC is somewhat difficult to use, and sometimes few PC games don’t support controllers. We are having a solution by which you can use a controller in PC games, even it doesn’t support the Controller. Xpadder is the software which gives you the ability to use Controller in all PC games. We have discussed briefly below about this wonderful and somewhat useful software for PC.
Most types of controllers are supported by the Xpadder for Windows PC, so before using or buying any controller make sure it is compatible with the Xpadder. But the good thing is Xpadder supports majority and various types of controllers.
Xpadder for Windows PC: Introduction
Xpadder is a very useful software which stimulates all the keyboard and mouse movements using a gaming controller. If any of the games do not support the controller with the help of Xpadder you can play that games using gaming controller. Xpadder works with all the versions of Windows operating system even the older ones.
Not only for games you can also use the gaming controller with the help of this useful tool Xpadder and control web browsers, video players, music players and most of the applications which are available for PC. we have also provided the guide to download and install in your Windows PC and experience this amazing software which can be very useful for those who wants to control the PC using the gaming controller.
Also Check: Download PUBG latest Apk
Features of Xpadder on Windows PC:
These are the following features which the Xpadder for Windows 10 will be offering to you once you install it in your PC. We have listed the best possible features that you can get with the latest version of the Xpadder.
- It gives you the ability to control your controller.
- You can always use your controller even if the game doesn’t support it.
- Improve controller support for games with poor controller support.
- Ability to emulate full mouse and keyboard for any game.
- Multiplayer support available for all games.
- Also gives the controller support for 10 games in Xpadder.
- Support for playing browser also available in Xpadder.
- Ability to control any media players or any other PC software using the controller with the help of Xpadder.
- 16 controllers are supported at the same time by the Xpadder.
- Support for the rumble and vibrate features for games even it doesn’t support by default.
- Support for older Windows operating system versions like Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Xpadder is also available for latest windows versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Support for Joystick, Gamepad and arcade sticks available by the Xpadder.
- Xpadder is available for free to download and work with all versions of the Windows operating system.
Steps to Download & Install Xpadder on Windows 10: Free Version
Xpadder is available for all the versions of Windows operating system and totally free as long as you are willing to use the older version of this emulated app which we have provided the link below. The older version of the Xpadder application is having various features but not that you will not be getting any latest version features in this Xpadder. if you are happy to use Xpadder are free then don’t upgrade from this version. follow the steps below to get the free version of Xpadder in Windows PC.
- Open the LINK using any web browser on your PC.
- Once the link opens so you see Xpadder download option for all the windows versions download the file which is compatible with your Windows operating system version.
- Wait for the exe file to get downloaded in your PC.
- Now locate the exe file from either download step in your web browser or you can also find in the downloads folder in your PC.
- Once you locate the file double click on it to install the Xpadder software in your PC.
- After the Xpadder software gets installed in your Windows PC launch the application.
- Now plug in the controller and the Xpadder app will run and you can easily configure your controller using the Xpadder.
Steps to Download & Install Xpadder on Windows 10: Paid Version
If you want to get the latest version of export of software in your Windows PC then you have to pay for the latest full version $9.99. pay in the provided link below and will get the premium version of the Xpadder to get downloaded in your PC. Follow the following steps below to download and install Xpadder software in your Windows PC.
- Visit the Xpadder software from the LINK.
- Now select your language.
- Next, you will have to select your country.
- After that you need to proceed to the next page why do you need to enter your email address.
- Now after you entered the email address you need to verify the email.
- Open the email and you will see a mail received from Xpadder.
- Now locate the verification link in the email and click on it.
- The link will open up in the next new tab where you need to make the payment for the Xpadder software for Windows PC.
- After the payment is complete you will be able to download the latest version of the Xpadder for Windows PC.
- After the installation is complete in your PC launched are Xpadder software.
- Now plug in controllers and configure them using the Xpadder software and start enjoying playing a game or anything you like to do in the Windows PC.
Guide to using more than one controller with Xpadder on Windows PC:
Not only you can use one or two controllers at a time but you can use up to 16 controllers at the same time. everyone likes to play multiplayer games and this is the best way to play with your friends using the gaming controller. not only that you can configure the individual controller separately. use the following steps to manage the settings of each controller.
- Launch the Xpadder app from the app list of the windows pc.
- Open the Xpadder control panel.
- Now go to general settings option.
- Now you will get to see the full list of the controllers that are connected to the PC currently.
- Select the controller you want to adjust the settings using the Xpadder in your PC.
- No change the settings according to your desired mapping and save the controller profile.
- In case you don’t want to change the settings of the controller you can always use the default setting which instantly gets loaded once you plug in the controllers in your PC.
List of Xpadder compatible controllers for Windows 10:
There are various types of the controller which are compatible with Xpadder for Windows. We have searched on the internet and listed you the all possible compatible controllers which are supported by Xpadder for Windows PC.
- Arcade Stick
- Drum Kit
- Dance Mat
- Steering Wheel
If you are having any above types of controllers with you can easily control the PC or use it in your PC using the Xpadder for Windows. to use these following types of controllers just plug in into your PC and you will see the connected controller in the expander control panel. you can also change the settings of each of this controller according to your need.
We have researched on the internet and provided in the best possible information we can find about the Xpadder for Windows PC. We have given you the guide for both full versions of the expander and the paid version of the expander. You can choose your desired version of the Xpadder and install it in your Windows PC.
Not only that we have also listed the full features which the Xpadder for Windows will be offering it to you. Also, check out the list of the supported controllers which you can use in your windows PC. Not only that you can also adjust the settings of each of the controllers. Share this article with your friends and inform them about this amazing software which is available for Windows PC.