There are various ways to transfer files to your PC. The most initial way to transfer files from other devices to the PC is by transferring through a USB cable. But there are several applications available in the market for transferring files from one device to another. One of such file transferring application is Xender app. Although Xender Application is not officially available for PC by the developers. There is a walk around by which we can easily use Xender application in the PC and transfer the various files with other devices.
Although Xender app for PC will work differently than the application for smartphones. To use the Xender application in your PC you need to connect both the devices in the same network before you can transfer files using this application.
How to Download Xender on Windows PC & MAC:
Note: You can download Xender on Windows & MAC by using Android Emulator called Bluestacks. The process is the same for both.
Use these following steps for How to Download bluetacks & Install Xender on it.
- Go to this link and Click Download bluestacks (If you are Mac user click MAC & If Windows just Click windows Version Software)
- Once it’s downloaded just Double click on the exe file and follow on screen instructions to install it successfully.
- Sign in to your Google account and Now go to Browser to download xender app
- Now go to the installed apps tab and click on the three vertical dots to get the install APK option.
- Click on the install APK option, once that’s installed go to installed apps section and launch your application.
- To transfer various files to PC you need to connect both the devices with the same network using the Wi-Fi.
We have provided the complete guide to successfully download and install Xender application on both Windows and Mac. We have also provided a brief description along with the key features of the Xender app. Share this article with other PC users so that they can also use this file transferring applications inter to transfer various files across devices.