WhatsApp is the most used social messaging app in the world. WhatsApp is currently having an active user base of around 1.5 Billion. WhatsApp is the best alternative to SMS to stay connected to our friends and family instantly. Due to its features, WhatsApp made the native SMS service obsolete and now currently the best messaging service. What makes WhatsApp unique is that you can also use it on your PC along with your smartphone.
But there are few conditions to use the WhatsApp web in the Pc, you will need both active internet connection in PC and smartphone. As WhatsApp needs an active internet connection to send and receive messages. Head down to the guide below to use the WhatsApp web in your PC.
Steps to use WhatsApp Web in your PC:
Follow these following steps to use WhatsApp Web in your Pc, to do so you will need an active internet connection in both your smartphone and PC at the same time. Your smartphone needs to be switched on or else WhatsApp Web will not work. Even if the internet connection on any of the device fails you will not be able to use WhatsApp Web.
- Go to https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your PC using your web browser.
- Now launch the WhatsApp in your smartphone and open the WhatsApp menu by tapping on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of the screen.
- You will get the WhatsApp Web in that menu, select it.
- Now a QR scanner will open up in the smartphone.
- Go to the PC web browser and scan the QR code available on the website you just opened.
- You get the same WhatsApp in your Pc which you are using in your smartphone once the scan is complete and WhatsApp Web login is done.
- Use the WhatsApp from your Pc and changes will also happen instantly in your smartphone.
- You can also see in your smartphone, where and in which device you WhatsApp device is logged on.
- Enjoy WhatsApp Web in your PC.
Must Read: Whatsapp web Not working
FAQ’s on WhatsApp Web Login:
We have guided you with following steps to use WhatsApp web in your PC. WhatsApp Web is useful when your phone is about to run out of your battery and you need to reply back to your friends and family.
No matter how far is your phone from you or your PC as long as it’s connection with the internet you will be able to use WhatsApp Web in your PC. If you are having questions about WhatsApp Web, then go to the Faq section of this article and you will get your answer about the questions you have in mind.