The requirement of unlocking any iPhone is needed in case you have not any second-hand iPhone devices if the iPhone is disabled due to the unauthorized attempt to access the locked device. The lockdown of the iPhone happens if several wrong credentials are entered in order to unlock the iPhone. In each of type of cases, you will get to see this following messages in the iPhone screen when its locked down.
You will get to see “The iPhone is Disabled” or “Try again between 1 minute to 5 minutes” then you need to unlock your iPhone using the below-mentioned guides in this article for you.
Guide to Unlock iPhone using iTunes service:
Use this following method to successfully unlock your iPhone using iTunes service. Read the instructions carefully before unlocking your iPhone using this third party unlocking service.
- Locked iPhone
- USB cable
- Use the USB cable to connect your iPhone with PC, in case you are running Mac OS X on your PC then you need to use USB 3.0 thunderbolt adaptor to connect iPhone with your Mac computer.
- Launch iTunes on your PC and click on the iPhone icon which is available in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Once the device is connected you will get restore the iPhone option. if find my iPhone security feature is enabled in your iPhone then you need disable it first before you proceed with rest of the steps.
- Select the restore iPhone button on the iTunes window and a popup window will appear and click on the restore button again to confirm it.
- It will take a few moments to do a factory hard reset to your iPhone and it will return back to the original state of the iPhone. Before doing a hard reset the step might need you to enter the passcode of the iPhone.
- After the hard reset is completed you need to set up your iPhone just like you set up a new iPhone out of the box. to restore your data and items into your iPhone you need to have the iTunes or iCloud backup. Restore the data and settings from those backup into your iPhone.
Guide to Unlock iPhone using iCloud service:
Use this following steps to successfully unlock the iPhone by using the iCloud service. This process is the easiest way to unlock your iPhone. Read the instructions carefully before applying it to your iPhone by using this method.
- Open the iCloud website in any other devices and sign in with the Apple ID of the locked iPhone which you are trying to unlock.
- After the login process is done tap on the all devices option and you will get all the devices which are connected with the same Apple ID.
- Select your iPhone and click on the date button.
- After it’s done you need to click on the delete account but to completely terminate the iCloud service of your iPhone.
- your device will get unlocked after this process and you can use the backup of your iPhone if you have previously backed up in the iCloud account to restore back all the data in settings into your iPhone.
We have gathered various information about unlocking the iPhone devices on the internet and also the support forum of Apple and provided them in this article for you. We have also provided the complete guide to successfully unlock the iPhone in this article for you. Share this article with other iPhone users so that they can also use this informative article for unlocking the locked iPhone.