Using Tinder without Facebook has been the desire of many people for a long time. Fortunately, today it can be done by following this article.
If you want to have or try the application but you do not want to connect your personal Facebook, or do not have a Facebook account or want to create it. In this article, you will learn how to use Tinder without Facebook step by step, in a simple and fast way.
We have provided all the necessary steps to use Tinder without Facebook easily. Just follow according to the steps and you are done. So let’s go to it.
Can Tinder be used without Facebook?
Yes, you can. If you do not want to use Facebook you can connect to Tinder with a phone number (mobile or landline).
Tinder, not long ago, included the option to create a Tinder account with only your phone number without requiring your Facebook account. So while you have a phone available you can use Tinder. Now I will teach you to step by step how to do it.
3 Options to use Tinder without connecting your personal Facebook
There are several different options to use Tinder and at the same time respect your data and your privacy. I will start with the best and I will explain some alternatives. So we will check the 3 easily options which don’t involve our personal Facebook account.
1. Connect to Tinder with your phone
Now let’s see how to use tinder without facebook by connecting with our phone number.
Step 1: Choose the option “Login with the phone number”
Step 2: Write your mobile number (it can also be your landline)
Step 3: Enter the code that will have received to your mobile phone (if you have put in the landline it will be a call)
Step 4: Wait for the code to be verified
Step 5: Check that it has been verified correctly
Step 6: Click to create your new Tinder account
Step 7: Enter your email for Tinder & Password as well.
Step 8: Write your name (or nickname you want to use), Date of Birth and Gender.
Step 9: Your mobile will ask you to access your gallery (to upload your photos to Tinder) and your location (because Tinder works by location).
Step 10: Finally you have to choose a good first profile photo.
If you have followed this explanation step by step you should have your new Tinder account without having used Facebook, enjoy it!
2. Create a New Facebook
Another option that you can take into account if you do not want to use your personal Facebook is to create a private Facebook account only for Tinder. The quickest and easiest way to do this is using a temporary email. Because we all know that tinder is a best random video chat app where users may miss lead our mail id.
A temporary email is exactly what it seems, an email that is created with just one click and allows you to use it for a while (usually 30/45 minutes) without having to go through the hassle of creating a new email.
Creating a temporary email is easy:
- Please click here to go to a page that lets you create a temporary email in 1 click.
- Click on the button of the image and VOILA, you already have your temporary email.
Now you just need to create a Facebook account with your new email, keep in mind that the name, age, and gender you put are the same that will be in your Tinder account. Once you fill in all the information and register you will have your Facebook account created ONLY for Tinder.
There you can upload the photos you want to have on your profile and then you can log in to Tinder without fear of them knowing things about you or letting other people know that you are using Tinder.
3. Hide Tinder in Facebook
With this option, if you would use Facebook, but in a special way.
You can restrict the use of data that Tinder uses and you can specify that NO ONE on Facebook can see that you have Tinder. So it would be like not using an account. Since you do not share information you do not want.
If you want to do it follow the following steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the top arrow to the right and go to settings.
- In the bar on the left, find and open “Applications and websites”.
- Then search for Tinder and click on “View and edit”
- Choose the information you do not want to pass to Tinder and in the section “Application visibility” choose “Only Me”.
- That way you reassure yourself that only you can see that you have Tinder (well, you and the girls you meet in Tinder, of course)
- How to post a gif on facebook
- Bad system config info windows 10
- Change Default Google Account
- Best photo editor for android
Advantages and Disadvantages of not using Facebook
If you have arrived at this article it is because you want to use Tinder, regardless of whether you have Facebook or not. However, creating a Tinder account without Facebook has some drawbacks and some advantages, I explain what they are.
- You will need to enter a code that you send by SMS every time you want to start the session in Tinder (Note: Not every time you open the application.) Which can be quite annoying if you are in areas with the Internet but little coverage.
- You will not be able to see if you share interests with your match. Okay, sharing interests on Facebook may not be the greatest indicator of compatibility on the planet (especially since Tinder only imports the 100 most recent) but a shared passion for Monty Python or El Chojin can help start a conversation. Justify a proposal or to call more attention to someone who was thinking about whether to give us like or not.
- Obviously, you can get into Tinder without having to have a Facebook account. That means sharing only the information you want and have more control over your account.
- It is easier to reset your Tinder account (something important if you want to reset your Elo Score ). Since you have one step less to do.
You have already discovered that you can use Tinder without Facebook and you have already figured out how it can be done. So now you have no excuse to create an account and start linking by Tinder as soon as possible. Enjoy meeting people online and having many more appointments from now on. If you have any questions or doubts about linking with Tinder or online. You can ask me in the comments. Stay tuned to Techoo for more informative guides.