ODIN is basically the tool to flash ROMs into the Samsung smartphones. Samsung specifically Korean company which always keeps on upgrading their technology with their quality and support and provide various range of Samsung smartphone into the market. The current lineup of the Samsung smartphone in Samsung galaxy.
Samsung ODIN can help you roll back to the stock version of your software in case you ever get your Samsung device to hard brick or dead due to any irregular flashing or from or by any other method. You can always get the official version of the stock ROM from the Samsung website and use the wooden downloader to download it and flash it into your Samsung devices.
ODIN Flashing Tool for Samsung Galaxy Smartphones:
Basically, most of the Android devices are having bootloader mode which is needed to unlock before you can flash any ROM. It is also having other options like Fastboot or recovery mode in the same interface that the bootloader mode is shown. But in the case of Samsung smartphones, they are having ODIN mode, you need to use a certain key combination to put your Samsung device into the ODIN mod before you can flash ROM into your Samsung smartphone.
ODIN is basically used to flash files like .tar or .tar.md5 by using this tool into your Samsung smartphone. ODIN is generally used by the Samsung centers to repair Samsung Smartphones and it was never officially released to the public by the Samsung company. but we have provided you with the complete guide along with the download link in this article for you by which you can always flash ROMs into the Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Guide to Install and use Samsung’s ODIN:
Use this following steps to install ODIN on your PC to flash ROMs in your Samsung Galaxy device.
- At first, you need to put your Samsung device into the ODIN mode, to do so you need to press power, volume down and home button together. Hold these buttons until you see a download mode in the screen.
- Now using the USB cable connect your Samsung Galaxy device while it is on the download mode and launch the ODIN flashing tool in your PC. You can download the audio from the below provided link and install it in your PC by double-clicking it and allowing it in your PC.
- Once the device is connected with the ODIN, you will get to see the added message which is displayed and the ID: COM will turn into yellow or blue.
- Use your internet browser in your PC and go to the Samsung website and download the stock ROM version of your Samsung galaxy model and extract it into your PC into a certain location.
- On the right-hand side, you get to see various files options and various buttons, click on the ‘AP’ but and select the .tar/.tar.md5 file from the expected stock firmware which you have downloaded previously from the Samsung website.
- On the left inside don’t check the box beside the Re-Partition and auto reboot options.
- After everything is ready, click on the start button to start flashing the stock ROM into your Samsung Galaxy device using the ODIN flashing tool.
- After the flashing of the stock ROM into your Samsung Galaxy device is completed your Samsung device need to be rebooted and you are ready to go with the stock ROM reflect into your Samsung Galaxy device.
We have provided the complete information about the Samsung ODIN flashing tool in this article for you along with the complete guide to successfully download the stock ROM and flash stock ROM into your Samsung Galaxy devices. Share this article with Aadhar Samsung users so that they can also take advantage of this wonderful flashing tool in the time of the need in their Samsung smartphone.