PUBG is now the Mobile game of the year in 2018. This game has created a sensation by which all the action and shooting online game lovers are joining by the horde. Due to its multiplayer mode and lag-free gaming experience, we can easily play with our friends on the go.
PUBG mobile is available on various platforms around the globe. But in this article, we will talk about PUBG mobile game for Android device. PUBG has recently introduced the Royale Pass 4. Previously it was Royale Pass 3 and after the new Royale Pass, they have introduced tons of new weapons and vehicles and other features. We have listed the best possible features and guide to download and install this wonderful multiplayer game in your Android devices.
Must Read: Why PUBG Internet Not working and How to Fix it!
Types of Game Modes in PUBG game:
- Solo: In this game mode you have to survive on your own no one is there to help you and kill all the other players to win the game. Once you jump off the plane and get down with the parachute you need to quickly find any arms and armors and survive till the last, kill other players to win the match.
- Duo: in this game mode you can team up with one of your friends or anyone match randomly by the game and kill all the players to survive objective the same in each of the game types. but in this case, if any of your team members survive until the last then the duo squad wins.
- Squad: business the most played and famous mode in the PUBG. You can play with up to four people and make a squad. You can either add three of your friends or you can wait for the game to match you three random persons to be in your squad. Rest of the game of objectives are same as the above-mentioned game modes.
As PUBG is an online multiplayer game for multi-platform, you need an active internet connection or Wi-Fi into your Android devices. PUBG recently became game of the year due its large fan base and user around the globe.
Features of PUBG Apk for Android devices:
These are the following features of the PUBG game for Android devices. Before downloading the PUBG Apk on your Android devices, read the features of the app carefully.
- Auto Sprinting is available in the PUBG mobile.
- Automatic Upgrade looting is available in the PUBG mobile.
- Bots present to ease up the gameplay for first few matches.
- Log in bonuses are there, each day login gets you something useful in the PUBG mobile.
- There are various missions are available by completing those you will get various useful things in the PUBG mobile
How to Download and install PUBG Apk for Android:
Use the following guide to download and install PUBG Apk for Android devices and start playing in your device.
- Open the link provided below using any of your device web browser.
- Once the website opens up from the link click on the PUBG Apk for Android devices.
- Now, wait for the PUBG Apk to get downloaded in the device.
- After the download is complete you can locate the Apk file in the downloads tab of the web browser which you used to download the PUBG Apk or you can also go to the downloads folder using the file manager on your Android Device.
- Once you locate the PUBG Apk, tap on the Apk file to install it in your Android device.
- You may be prompted to allow the install from unknown sources, in case you haven’t enabled it previously from the Android device settings.
- Wait for the installation of the PUBG Apk to get completed in your Android device.
- After the installation is complete you can find the app icon in the app list of the Android device.
- Launch the app from the app list of your Android device and enjoy shooting in the game and survive till the last to get Chicken as Dinner.
These are the biggest difference between PUBG for mobile and PUBG for PC you will ever see.
The PUBG for PC is a paid game, whereas the mobile version of the PUBG game is available for free. PUBG is having daily login rewards, experience, level ups, missions, free create etc.
There is not much difference between PUBG for PC and mobile, other than Erangel and Miramar map none of the maps from the PUBG PC are available in the mobile version of the PUBG game.
There is a training mode to gain experience in playing PUBG, so practicing various guns and driving is also known as arcade mode with just 24 players on a smaller map on PUBG mobile. This is the savage map ported from the PUBG PC version.
There are various changes between PUBG for PC and PUBG for mobile, all of the controls are available as a virtual button in the screen scattered on the PUBG for mobile. Event staffing, crouching, jumping, going prone, using medicines buttons are also available on the screen. As due to the touch screen in mobile there is no physical keyboard to control.
Due to the lack of keyboard and mouse support the problem can arise while playing the game as you can mistakenly tap on the virtual buttons are available on the screen. But Android supports the keyboard and mouse if you connect them with your phone. But still, you cannot turn off those buttons from the screen.
The changes in the interior and Windows are missing for smoothening and lag-free experience on the PUBG for mobile. If you play PUBG mobile you see that there are no glasses available in the windows and even the buildings are having simple interior designs.
This will help you in all the while you are inside the house you can clearly see the outside without even opening the window and you can shoot other persons from there even from outside you can also have the advantage of saying inside and so on.
This is the most important changes or you can say most needed changes available in the PUBG for mobile. As most of the players play the game without headphones, they can see the direction indicators in the minimap or HUD about which direction the gunfire is going on or from where the car is moving and even if someone is walking or running from which direction, they are coming towards you.
This is one of the helpful features you can say as if you are playing the game in a classroom or even as a mute did these indicators might help you playing the game in the mobile. This feature is not available for PUBG for PC.
The difference between PUBG mobile and PC is auto Looting of the loots which is available in the mobile version of the PUBG only. It simplifies the games as you are already having too many virtual buttons on the screen.
Even auto opening and closing of the doors are also present in the PUBG mobile. too much virtual pad controls might congest the screen so they have given this autoload feature in the mobile version.
But you can always turn it off in the game settings for more PC like experience, what is better to play with auto Looting as this makes the game easier to play.
Recoiling and aiming in the PC is easier, while it’s too much to add virtual buttons for that also. Auto dimming and it is recoil helps you playing the game in the mobile and gives a better experience. Auto-dimming does not mean that you will win automatically, this which also can be turned off in the game settings.
You can also use the phone status to make a tiny adjustment while aiming in shooting from the hip or from a scope.
We have any researched on the internet and found information about this amazing PUBG Tips & Tricks. We have also provided the guide to download and install the PUBG Apk for Android devices along with the features of the PUBG. Share this article with other Android user and inform them about this informative article about a current game of the year, PUBG Mobile.