There come many situations while using a wireless router for the Internet where you may want to Login to your Netgear Router Dashboard in order to make any desired changes or update the existing settings. Netgear Router offers one of its own kinds of the web interface, which is comparatively easier to use and operate. In this article, we will help you access and login to the Netgear Router Setup Page. This article is aimed to answer all of your questions and troubleshoot most of your problems regarding the Router Login and Setup.
Logging in is necessary to make a number of changes like Security Change, Profile Update, Netgear Setup, Change Name & Password, Netgear Router Reset, etc. Before we dig any further, it is very important to know the default IP address (Default Gateway) of your router in order to access it. So let us help you understand more about the default IP address of your router in your system:
Must Read: How to Change router Password
Finding The Router’s Address:
Windows System –
- Open Start by clicking on the Window logo in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings by clicking on the gear-shaped icon.
- Click Network & Internet Menu and open its setup page.
- Click View Your Network Properties near the bottom of the status page.
- Scroll down to Wi-Fi Section near the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Default Gateway & note down the address.
- Click the Apple logo and open the Apple menu.
- Click on System Preferences.
- Click on Network.
- Click Advanced, near the lower right of the window.
- Click TCP/IP tab at the top of the popup window.
- Note down the mentioned Router Address, which is to the right of the Router heading.
Steps for Netgear Router Login:
Once you have obtained the router address by following either of the above steps, you are all set to log in to your Netgear Router Web Interface and make the desired changes. Given below is the step-by-step information on how to login to Netgear Router:
- Open any of the web browser of your choice from Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Enter the router Default IP address in the address bar of the browser and hit enter.
- A login page will appear on the window. Enter ‘admin’ in the space provided beside Username and ‘password’ in the space provided beside Password. In case you are provided with the different username and password on the box, enter that in the provided space.
- Once you have entered the correct username and password, hit the Login tab.
- Wait for a while as it may take a moment to take you to the Netgear Router Setup Page.
- Once you are here, you are free to make a number of changes and view the existing settings. Netgear Routers are one of the best wireless routers in the world to access hassle-free & high-speed Internet.
While accessing the Netgear Router Setup Page, always make sure that you are connected to the router’s network, enter the correct username and password and always have a habit to clear the cache & cookies beforehand. We Hope this was helpful and might have helped you out in restoring your Wireless Service along with Netgear Router.