Neptune rising is one of the Addons available for Kodi, you can easily stream movies and TV series for free in your smart TV. Neptune rising Addon is similar to the Exodus or Covenant Addon, but each and every Addon of Kodi is having various unique features. Neptune rising is one of the addons which is having a user-friendly interface which makes it one of the best add-ons available for Kodi.
Although currently Neptune rising is not under development and we will definitely recommend you to install any other addon apart from Neptune rising. Add-ons offer videos, movies and TV series channels to be streamed in your TV call free without paying any subscription.
Guide to Install Neptune Rising Addon on Kodi:
Use this following guide to successfully install Neptune rising addon on Kodi. Read the instructions carefully before using these steps in your Kodi.
- Launch the Kodi application on your device, and click on the gear icon which you can find on the left side of the screen.
- Now you will get to see the system settings icons on your screen, you need to click on the file manager option from the screen.
- On the file manager screen, you need to double click on add source option.
- Now you will get to see a popup dialogue box, you need to click on the <None> option.
- Now you need to type this URL on that space http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ and then click on the ok button.
- Now below the URL box, you will get to see a box where you need to enter a name for a media source.
- Type ‘freeworld’ on that box and click on the ok button to confirm the URL and it will add the source in your Kodi.
- Wait for a few moments to get the media source added in your device.
- After it’s done you will get a notification about getting the media source added in the Kodi.
- Now go to the home screen of the Kodi and on the left side of the menu click on the addon option.
- Now you will get the package icon in the left side of the screen, it looks exactly like the Dropbox icon.
- Now on the next page, you will get to see the install from zip file option on your screen.
- Click on the install from zip file option and you will get to see freeworldwhich you previously installed in the Kodi.
- Click on the freeworld and then select the repository.freeworld-x.x.x.zip file.
- Once you select that zip file it will take a few minutes to get it installed in your Kodi.
- Once the installation is completed you will get a notification showing that FreeWorld Repo is installed.
- Now still on the same screen will get to see the install from repository option, click on it.
- On the next page you will get to see the freeworld Repo, click on it and you’ll get to open the video addons.
- On the page of video add-ons, click on the Neptune Rising.
- Once you select the Neptune Rising click on the install button to install it.
- Wait for the Neptune rising addon to be installed in your Kodi, once it’s completed you will get the notification.
- Now to open the Neptune rising you need to go back to the home screen of the Kodi.
- Click on the addon option and go to the video addon where you’ll find Neptune Rising.
- Click on it to launch in your Kodi and start streaming various contents online.
Must Read: Kodi 17.3 Download
We have tried to provide as much information possible on Neptune Rising Addon on Kodi and posted them in this article for you. We have also given you the steps to install Neptune Rising Addon for Kodi. Share this article with other Kodi users so that they can also use this amazing addon for Kodi. We would recommend you to go for other add-ons apart from Neptune Rising, due to non-development by the developers.