Google is the epitome of a virtual source of search engines in the world right now. Want to bake a Cake? Google the recipe. Have an assignment to complete? Google the references. Missing ours on news? Google the latest news updates. You name it and Google gives it to you. It is amusing to see how dependent the entire world is on Google for their day-to-day needs.
It’s is the new common sense to Google about anything and everything you don’t know and it will at your fingertips within seconds. To get this genius working for you every day, we have listed out some easy-peasy methods to make Google your Homepage. It is much easier to get things done directly rather than addressing it every time in the address bar of your browser.
Different Methods to Make Google Your Home Page:
Here are different less than a minute method via which you can easily make Google your homepage
1. Direct Method
This method is very simple. Open your browser and go to https://www.google.com/homepage/hp-ie10.html. You simply have to click on the ‘Make Google My Homepage’ icon on the screen and the task shall be done.
2. Via Google Chrome
If you’re using Google Chrome, follow the steps listed below.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the three buttons on the top right-hand corner and select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down, and you will see the Search Engine option.
- Select ‘Google’. It will set Google as your homepage.
3. Using Firefox
- Open Firefox and open Google.com.
- Now, you can follow the direct method.
- Alternatively, drag the tab at the home screen icon and click on ‘Yes’.
- Now, your new homepage is Google.
4. Using Safari
- Launch Safari and enter the Settings menu.
- Click on Preferences and go to the ‘General’ option in the menu.
- Select the ‘Homepage’ option.
- Enter www.google.com and you’re all good to go.