Kodi is one of the free movies and TV streaming app available in the market. there are various applications of software are available for streaming movies or TV series and even anime on any devices. but we will definitely recommend Kodi for streaming movies and TV series in your devices as this is one of the multiplatform streaming service available in the market.
Due to multiplatform availability, we have listed the various guide to install in various devices easily. we also listed the fixes which year released in this update of Kodi 17.3 Krypton. Download the Kodi 17.3 krypton in the devices which are having with you.
Must Read: Exodus Kodi Addon Guide
Download & Install Kodi 17.3 Krypton on Android:
Use this following guide to install Kodi 17.3 krypton in any Android devices.
- Open the link provided below by clicking on it and opening it via any web browser present in the Android devices.
- Once the website opens up click on the download button for Kodi 17.3 Krypton.
- Wait for the Kodi 17.3 krypton apk file to get downloaded in your Android device.
- After the apk file has been downloaded into your Android device located in the download the app of the web browser which you have used to download the Kodi APK file, you can also look at the same apk file by going to the file manager > internal/external storage > Downloads Folder.
- Tap on the Kodi 17.3 krypton APK file to install it in your Android device.
- You might get a prompt to enable the install from unknown sources if you have been previously enabled it by going to the device settings > unknown sources.
- Once the Kodi 17.3 krypton gets installed in your Android device it will get listed on the app list of your Android device.
- Launch the app from the app list of an Android device and enjoy streaming of movies and TV series for free in your smartphone.
Download & install Kodi 17.3 Krypton in Amazon fire TV on firestick:
Use this following guide to install Kodi 17.3 krypton in fire TV on firestick. Install Kodi 17.3 krypton fire TV on firestick and stream movies and TV series for free. There are two different ways to install Kodi on firestick or fire TV but we are going to talk about the easiest one here.
- Click on the settings of the TV after connecting the firestick.
- Now click on devices but sometimes it might show as my fire TV instead of the device.
- Now click on the developer option.
- Click on apps from unknown sources and enable it.
- Now you will get a popup confirmation message via pop up where you have to click on turn on button to enable the apps from unknown sources feature.
- Now return to the home screen of the firestick or fire TV.
- Click on the search icon on the TV and type downloader.
- Now click on the downloader icon and press the select the button to download the downloader.
- Wait for the downloaded to get installed and then click on open to launch the downloader.
- now click on the allow button and you might get confirmation for that.
- Now click ok on the welcome window and press the select button on the remote to open up the keyboard in the fire TV.
- Now type the URL which is provided in the below of this guide.
- Kodi will start to download and click on install on the setup page of the Kodi.
- Wait for the installation to get completed and then click on open after the installation is complete.
- But remember you need Kodi addon to get free movies TV shows and channels.
Download & install Kodi 17.3 Krypton in Mac OS X:
We have provided the guide to install Kodi 17.3 Krypton on your Mac OS X and stream unlimited movies and TV series into your Mac computer.
- Open your Safari browser from the Mac computer and click on the link provided below.
- After the website opens up click on the download button of the Kodi 17.3 Krypton for Mac OS X.
- Once the installation file of the Kodi 17.3 gets downloaded in your Mac computer, double-click on the installation file to install it on your Mac OS X.
- Follow the steps to get it successfully installed on your Mac computer.
- After the installation is complete double click on the Kodi icon and launch it on your Mac computer, and start streaming movies and TV series for free on your Mac computer.
Download Link >> Kodi 17.3 Krypton for Mac OS X.
Download & install Kodi 17.3 krypton in Windows PC:
We have provided the guide to download and install Kodi 17.3 krypton in your Windows PC. Follow this guide to get Kodi on your PC and start streaming movies and TV series for free in your Windows PC.
- Click on the link we have provided below using any internet browser on your Windows PC.
- After the website gets loads up click on the download button of the Kodi 17.3 Krypton for Windows PC.
- The exe file all the executive will file will get downloaded in the Kodi 17.3 Krypton in your Windows PC.
- Double click on the exe file by locating it on the download folder of the Windows PC.
- follow the steps to get it successfully installed in your PC.
- After the installation is success launch ta application from the app list or you can double click on the shortcut which will be in your desktop.
- Mandav Kodi load surf stream movies and TV series for free in your Windows PC.
Download Link > Kodi 17.3 Krypton for Windows PC.
Download & Install Kodi 17.3 krypton in Linux:
We are provided the guide below to install Kodi 17.3 krypton in Ubuntu-based Linux OS. It is somewhat difficult to install in Linux, but we have provided the complete guide to install it successfully on your Linux computer.
- To install Kodi in your Linux computer first we need to open the terminal window, you can use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + T. are you can also open the dash which is also known as super key and type terminal and you will see it in the search result.
- After the terminal window is active in your Linux computer, and copy this following command ‘sudo apt-get install software-properties-common’ and press enter button. Now you will be asked to enter the password. Input the information and continue.
- Now after few couples of seconds copy this following command ‘sudo apt–get update’ and press enter button.
- Now finally copy and paste this code to finish the process ‘sudo apt-get install kodi’ and press enter button.
- Now you will be asked to proceed with the installation there are two possible ways to answer Y for Yes and N for No. Press Y and hit enter button again.
- Kodi will now get downloaded into the Linux computer from the web. the process might take a few moments depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- after the process is completed quit the terminal and you will find Kodi listed locally in installed applications.
- Launch the Kodi 17.3 Krypton and start streaming movies and TV series for free in Linux computer.
These are the following fixes which are done in this update. We have listed the following updated fix in this article.
- Fixed the missing binary add-ons on release time.
- Fixed the crash on older distros like Ubuntu 14.4 with GCC 4.8 compiler.
- Fix selection after channel group switching in PVR guide window.
- Fix handling of gaps that caused erratic behavior in EPG grid.
- Allow backing out of full-screen pictures by mapping long press gesture.
- Quick fix for a wake-up command not being called in PVR power management.
- Use an alternative method to check if the platform update has been installed on Windows.
- Set the minimum version in the code which is currently OS X 10.8.
- Detect and delete zero by database files which cause crashes.
I have provided the massive guide to install Kodi 17.3 krypton in various devices. We have also provided the link to download Kodi for different types of devices. Share this important article with friends who can get on hands on this wonderful Kodi software which can stream latest and even older movies or TV series in the devices. Kodi is having a massive library where we can find each and every type of TV series and movies buy accessing it in any of the following above devices.
Hey Guys, I am Samuel! Tech Freek & Gadget Lover. Would love to write on Tech happenings, How to Guides & Product Reviews. I cant saty without Food & Travelling 😛