iCloud is the cloud storage for the iOS devices, similar to the Google drive of the Android devices. iCloud lets us save the various content and settings into the cloud storage of the iOS devices in order to back up. iCloud is basically used in the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. In this article, we will talk about login into the iCloud account in case you are not getting any login option while trying to log in from the icloud.com.
How to get iCloud Login Page from iOS Devices:
These are the following quick tips in order to get the iCloud login page from any iOS devices.
- You need request desktop site from any browser on the iOS devices.
- In case of Safari browser, you can find a request desktop site option in the share menu.
- In the case of Chrome browser, you can see the request desktop site option in the settings menu.
- And in the case of Firefox browser, you can get the request desktop site option in the share menu as well.
Steps to get the Login Page of the iCloud on iOS devices using a Walkaround:
Use this following guide to get the login page for the sign in the option of the iCloud from any iOS devices. Read the instructions carefully before applying it in your iOS devices. As when you open any browser in your iOS devices, will only get to see the option of the setup iCloud on this device, open find my iPhone and open find my friends option. We would recommend you to use Safari author Firefox browser for this walkaround.
- you need to quickly request for the desktop version of the iCloud, to do that tap and hold on the refresh icon in the browser URL address bar. the address bar is above what the Safari browser and at the bottom of the screen for the Firefox browser.
- Once you press and hold the refresh icon then you can get a quick action menu where you will get the request desktop site option. Select the option and it will redirect you to the desktop version of the iCloud.
- The only negative side of the request desktop site option is that the desktop site will not get optimized for the mobile device and you need to scroll around for getting all the options and sometimes even many parts of the website are too small to read or access. Touch on the screen to zoom and scroll are recommended in case of accessing the desktop websites in the iOS devices.
- Now you will be able to see the login option in the iCloud desktop website and you can easily login into the iCloud account from there.
- In any case, if you are getting the welcome screen then you can repeat the above steps to get to the complete version of the iCloud desktop website in your iOS devices.
Steps to get the Login Page of the iCloud using the Chrome Browser on Any device!
In case you are using the Chrome browser in your iOS or Android devices, then use this following guide to get the login page of the iCloud in your iOS or Android devices.
- Launch the Chrome browser from the app list of your iOS / Android device.
- Now enter this following URL into the address bar of your Google Chrome browser, www.icloud.com/.
- Now once the iCloud website gets loaded up, tap on the three vertical dots to access the menu of the Google Chrome browser.
- Now you will get to see the request desktop site option from the drop-down menu of the Google Chrome browser in your device.
- Now you will get to see the desktop version of the iCloud website into your Google Chrome browser.
- In any case, the iCloud website does not open as the desktop website, then you can try Re-entering the URL of the official iCloud website and try the above following steps to get the desktop website of the iCloud in your iOS devices.
- Now you will get to see the login option in the iCloud next of website version.
- Use the Apple id and password to login into the iCloud account in your iOS devices.
Guide to get the Login Page of the iCloud Account by using the Mercury browser in iOS devices:
Use the following steps to get the login page of the iCloud account by using the Mercury browser in your iOS devices.
- Open the Mercury browser by tapping into the app icon from the app list of your iOS devices.
- Now enter this URL in the address bar of the Mercury browser in your iOS devices, www.icloud.com/.
- After the iCloud website loads upon the settings of the Mercury browser, the settings of the Mercury browser is the hamburger menu which is the three horizontal lines in the below of the screen.
- Now from the popup menu select the user agent icon and then from the dropdown menu select the Safari(Mac OSX) option from there.
- Now again type the www.icloud.com in the address bar of the Mercury browser, you might get a popup warning saying that it is an unsupported browser choose the ignore option to proceed further.
- Now you will get to see the desktop version of the icloud.com in the Mercury browser in your iOS devices.
- Using your Apple ID and password login into the iCloud account in your iOS devices.
We have provided complete information about the iCloud login from the official website as well as from the various corners of the internet and provided them in this article for you. We are also provided the complete guide to successful login into your iCloud account from your iOS devices as well as Windows in this article for you. Share this article with other iCloud users so that they can also use this method to successfully login into the iCloud account.