WhatsApp Status are trending nowadays, due to the massive user base of the WhatsApp most of them usually use status on regular basis. WhatsApp even introduced a status tab for that function where you can upload images and videos and share with your friends, depending on your privacy settings.
WhatsApp status is basically the revamped version of Instagram stories. You can see the status of anyone who allows you to see their status and it only lasts for 24 hours. If you are unable to see the status uploaded within 24 hours then it will disappear forever, unless that person reuploads it.
But, there are a few ways by which you can download the statuses and store them in your device memory. You don’t need to search on the internet we have collected and listed in this article for you.
Must Read: Lock whatsapp with Password
Guide to use WhatsApp Status:
Use the following steps to use WhatsApp status in your WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Status tab.
- Tap on the camera icon and upload any photos or videos you like.
- You can also check others WhatsApp status by just tapping on their status.
Steps to download WhatsApp Status in your Smartphone:
There are several ways to download WhatsApp status in your device. Follow the following steps to download the WhatsApp Status in your Android devices.
Download WhatsApp Status by accessing Hidden files:
This guide is the easiest way to download your friends WhatsApp status.
- First, you need to watch the status you want to download.
- Now download any advanced file manager like ES File Explorer or Solid File explorer.
- Now open the downloaded File explorer and go to these following locations
- Go to My Files > Device Storage > WhatsApp > Media > .Statuses
- Now tap on 3 dot menu and select show hidden folders.
- You will get to see all the seen WhatsApp statuses in that folder.
- Copy or move to share those files.
You can use the same following steps to download the WhatsApp statuses in your iPhone also.
Download WhatsApp Statuses using third-party apps:
You can also use third-party apps to download the WhatsApp statuses. WhatsApp status downloaders are not created by WhatsApp. Use the following guide to download the WhatsApp statuses.
- Download any WhatsApp status downloader from the Google Play Store and Install it in your device.
- Launch the app and you will get to see all the statuses which are present in the WhatsApp itself.
- Open any of the status and tap on download option below it, depending on the user interface of the app.
Download WhatsApp Statuses using Modded WhatsApp:
There are several modded version of WhatsApp present on the internet, we can use those modded version WhatsApp to download the statuses also. Use the following guide to download WhatsApp statuses using GBWhatsApp.
- Download GB WhatsApp from the link provided below using your device web browser.
- Now after the download is completed to locate the downloaded APK file in the downloads section of the browser or you can use the file manager and go to downloads folder to locate the APK file.
- Tap on the APK file and install the app in your phone.
- Wait for the app installation get completed, once its done you will find it in the app list of the device.
- Locate the app on the app list and launch the app.
- Get ready with the GBWhatsApp and go to the status tab and select the WhatsApp status you want to download.
- Once you open the status you will find 3 dots menu in the upper right corner of the screen, tap on that.
- You will get two options in there, Mute and Download.
- Tap on the download option to download the status.
Note: You cannot download the Text Statuses, instead you will get copy option.
We have listed all the most possible ways to download the WhatsApp statuses, choose the preferable guide to download the WhatsApp statuses from the WhatsApp. So, stop asking your friends for sending their status, download directly and amaze them.