In the era of Smartphones, everyone is a photographer and capturing images through their smartphone cameras. In order to present those captured images in the social media or any other means, we need to enhance it in order to make it a perfect snap. There are various photo editing applications available in the app store of the Android devices, but the most useful and the best photo editing application is developed by Google itself.
Snapseed is probably the best photo editing application available for Android devices, but this application is not available on other platforms and only strict to the Google or Android platform. But we have a workaround process to use the Snapseed application in a PC in case you want to edit your photos using the more control of your PC.
Guide to Install Snapseed on PC:
This is the complete guide to successfully install Snapseed application in your PC and use it to enhance photos in your computer. Note that this process is workable in both Windows PC and Mac computer.
- In order to use the Snapseed in your PC, you need to have an Android emulator in a PC to proceed further with the steps. Visit the link provided in this article below to go to the official website of the BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC.
- Once the official website of the BlueStacks Android Emulator opens up, download the latest version of the BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC.
- Set up the BlueStacks Android Emulator by login with your Google account, similar way when you do it with a new set up of the Android devices.
- After it’s done it will restart the engine of the BlueStacks Android emulator in order to proceed further with the steps.
- Now again use the internet browser in your PC to visit on the link provided below for downloading the Snapseed application Apk file in your PC.
- When the website is loaded up click on the download button in order to download the Snapseed Apk file in your PC and save it in a find double location for further process.
- Now you need to go to the installed apps tab in the BlueStacks Android Emulator and click on the three vertical dots to access the option install APK file.
- Click on the install APK file option and it will allow you to browse the computer, selector Snapseed apk file in order to install it in your BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Wait for a few moments to get it installed in your BlueStacks Android Emulator and it will be ready for you to launch after you get to see the app icon in the installed apps tab.
Download Link >> BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Download Link >> Snapseed Apk for Android Devices.
We have collected various data from the internet about the Snapseed application for PC and provided them in this article for you. we have also provided the complete guide to successfully download and install Snapseed application in your PC using Android Emulator. share this article with other PC users so that they can also use this wonderful application in there PC by using the above-mentioned guide.