Delete Paypal Account: PayPal has become one of the main platforms to make payments or money transfers through the internet. At a time when there are more and more aspects of moving online with the great influx of electronic commerce. This system has positioned itself as the favorite for those who want to have a cybernetic purse with which to carry out transactions without cards or anything for style. A good way to also secure your money without the risk of interference.
Although it is rare, there may be cases of identity theft that bring serious problems to the owner of an account in this system. In fact, this is the main reason why someone may want to learn how to delete a PayPal account.
It is also possible that there are people who prefer to use a card directly prepared to buy through networks or simply do not trust what this company provides in the digital field. Whatever your case, here we are going to help you. This guide explains step by step what you have to do to cancel your profile in this online platform, as well as what you need to carry out in case you want to eliminate the limits of sending and receiving money that is normally imposed on users.
Steps to Close My PayPal Account Permanently
These limitations can be quite annoying, but also easy to remove if you know how to act. It does not matter if you are on a computer or on a smartphone. The guidelines that we are going to indicate are valid in both cases.
If you want to close your PayPal user profile permanently, you have two ways to do it. You can choose between performing the procedure on your computer or resorting to the application available for mobile. Whatever your case, here we explain what you have to do.
Delete My Paypal Account from the PC
- Open the web browser of your PC and enter the PayPal homepage. To do this, go to the address bar and enter the URL that we leave below: https://www.paypal.com.
- When you are inside, go to the top right and press the ” Enter ” button to perform the corresponding login.
- Enter now the email of your user profile in the first field that appears on the screen and click ” Next “.
- Then, you need to type the password and press the ” Log in ” button.
- Now with your profile connected and the session started, you will be inside your user’s panel. You need to go back to the upper right corner & press the gear icon. By doing so, you will be redirected to the settings panel of your account
- In this window, you have to go down until in the left column, you see the option “Close account”. Click on it.
- A pop-up screen will ask you if you want to go ahead to delete your PayPal account.
- Press the “Close account” button again.
- The profile has been deleted.
Delete Paypal Account from your Mobile (Android and iOS)
The system is relatively simple and very similar to the previous one, with the only exception that the process must be done for greater efficiency from the official Paypal app. Since the company has its application for Android and iOS devices, we will see how we can do it. If you do not have the app installed on your smartphone, start with the first point of the following list:
- First, download the Paypal app if you do not have it. You have to enter the App Store if you use iPhone or Google Play Store if you are from Android. Write ” PayPal ” in the search and download.
- Let the app be downloaded and installed. Then, after a few seconds, open the application to access.
- In the home screen, press the option on the lower left with the text “Login”. It is necessary to enter your profile.
- Login into Paypal account which you want to delete.
- Now, click on the avatar image of your profile that appears at the top of the screen.
- After this, you must go to the section ” Login and security ” and within this, press the option “Permissions you have given”.
- In this new window, close the permissions section and then click on the “Account” section.
- Go down until you reach the “Close account” section. On your right, you will have to press the word ” Close “.
- In the screen that appears now, just press the ” Close account ” button and you will have finished.
- Use Tinder without Facebook
- Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
- Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration
- Best Photo Editor Apps for Android
How to Eliminate the Limit of Sending and Withdrawing Money in PayPal?
As a security method, PayPal imposes a limit on shipments and withdrawals of money to avoid problems. If you want to eliminate them to move the money with complete freedom, take a look at the steps that we will give you below:
- Open the web browser of your PC or your smartphone and enter the PayPal homepage using the following URL: https://www.paypal.com.
- Go up to the right and click on the “Enter” button to log in.
- First, write the email of your user profile and press the button to advance.
- Then, do the same with the password (remembering the capital letters if there are any) and press the button again to connect as a user.
- Now, on the home screen in your profile, go down and look in the left column until you find the ” More information about your account ” section. Inside this, there will be an option called “See shipping limit with PayPal”. Click here
- On this screen, check the boxes whose limits you want to undo and then press the ” Delete limits ” button.
- You have to follow the instructions that are asked by the screen. Start linking a card or checking your bank account. Whatever you choose, you will have to confirm your information and make a test transfer in order to erase the limitation of money movements.
Hence, we have provided the best and safe way to delete Paypal account easily. We hope you like the article and willing to share it. If you have any questions, leave them in the comment. We will answer you as soon as possible and I am sure it will be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you! 😉 Stay tuned to Techoo for more awesome informative articles.