Cisco AnyConnect is a VPN client which is supported on most of the PC operating system. VPN is a virtual private network which helps in accessing several websites all applications which are not supported in the current region. VPN allows us to change the region of our internet service to the server which is returned gives us access to open websites or applications which is not supported in our present region.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN also allows you to add an extra layer of security and your Internet connection and also mask the IP address of your device. Not only PC, but Cisco AnyConnect is also available for smartphone devices which includes iOS and Android. Although there is various VPN application software available in the market for PC and smartphone, Cisco AnyConnect is one of the reliable VPN clients available in the market.
Guide to install Cisco AnyConnect On PC:
Use this following guide to successfully download and install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client on your PC. Read the instructions carefully before installing it in your PC.
- Launch any of the web browsers in your PC, depending on which operating system you are using. Cisco AnyConnect is supported on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Open the link provided below of this article using the web browser in your PC to go to the download page of the Cisco AnyConnect.
- Now click on the download button to download the specific version of the Cisco AnyConnect software in your PC. Each and every operating system is having different installation file.
- Wait for the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client to get downloaded in your PC, as installation file download is depending on the Internet speed of your PC.
- After the installation file is downloaded in your PC, locate the installation file in the downloads folder of your device.
- Double click on the Cisco AnyConnect installation file to get it installed in your PC.
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen of your PC to successfully install it.
- Wait for a few moments to get it installed in your PC, once the installation is completed, we will get to see the shortcut icon on the desktop of your PC.
- Double click on the app icon to launch it in your PC and start the VPN to add an extra layer of security along with the IP address masking.
Guide to Install Cisco AnyConnect on Smartphones:
Use this following right to install and use Cisco AnyConnect VPN client on smartphones. Cisco AnyConnect is available for both iPhone and Android devices. Read the instructions carefully before installing this application in your devices.
- Use the internet browser in your device to visit the link provided below of this article.
- On the download page of the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client, click on the download button to download the application in your smartphone.
- Wait for few minutes to get the installation file of the Cisco AnyConnect to get downloaded in your smartphone.
- After the installation file is downloaded in your smartphone, tap on the installation file from the downloads tab of the same internet browser. You can also use any file Explorer application in your device to locate the installation file in the downloads folder.
- Wait for a few moments to get it installed in your smartphone.
- After the installation is completed you will get to see the application icon in the app list of your smartphone.
- Launch the application by tapping on the app icon of the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client.
Cisco AnyConnect VPN client is one of the best VPN you can find on the internet. We have gathered various data about the Cisco AnyConnect and posted them in this article for you. We have also provided security guides to download and install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client in both PC and smartphones. Share this important article with others so that they can also use this amazing VPN client in their devices.
Must Read: 120+ 1337x Proxy Websites List