There are various applications and games we like to use in a smartphone but we are unable to use it due to some limited storage space available in all smartphones. Sometimes we really like to use similar Android apps or games in our PC in order to have a bigger screen advantage. There are several Android emulators available in the market for PC which is used to run Android apps and games on PC.
BlueStacks Android Emulator emulator perfectly like any other Android device and gives you full functionality of the Android device buy running all Android apps and games in it. Not only you can get to use the application in your mistakes Android Emulator but you can also get the support of the keyboard and mouse which can be used in the Android application on games using the emulator.
Guide to Download & Install BlueStacks for PC:
Use these following steps to successfully download and install BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC. We also mention the way to install and run Android apps and games in BlueStacks Android emulator in this article.
- Open any internet browser on your PC and visit the link provided in this article below.
Download Bluestacks (410MB)
- After the website loads up, click on the download button on the latest version of the BlueStacks Android Emulator for PC.
- Now, wait for the BlueStacks Android Emulator exe file to get downloaded in your PC.
- After the download of the exe file of the BlueStacks Android emulator is completed, go to the download speed of the internet browser which you use to download the BlueStacks Android Emulator audio can also go to the downloads folder in the c drive of your PC.
- Now double click on the BlueStacks Android Emulator exe file to get it installed in your PC.
- After the installation is completed setup the BlueStacks Android Emulator just like you set up any new Android smartphone by logging it with the Google account.
- Wait for few moments for BlueStacks Android Emulator to start its engine and its ready to go once you see the home screen of the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- Now in order to install any Android application from Google Play Store you can always go to the Google Play Store available in the BlueStacks Android Emulator and download any apps and games of your choice.
- You can also sideload any apk file of any other games and install it in your BlueStacks Android Emulator by going into the installed apps section of the application and click on the three vertical dots to access the install APK option.
- Download any apk file before hand using your internet browser in your PC and browse and select the apk file from the install APK option and let it install in your BlueStacks Android Emulator and non-cheat from the app icon.
We have researched on the internet about the BlueStacks Android emulator in the official website along with the various governors of the internet and provided the following information in this article for you. We have also listed you the complete guide to successfully download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator along with the step to install and run Android apps and games in the BlueStacks Android emulator in your PC. Share this article with other PC users so that they can also get to use this best Android Emulator available in the market for the PC known as BlueStacks Android Emulator.