How to Block Someone on Instagram: Instagram is a very popular social network site. The fastest growing and the one with a younger audience. However, it is not free of controversy and stalkers. If you’re tired of enduring, you can block a follower on Instagram whenever you want. When you do, you will stop seeing your photos, Stories and will not be able to send you messages.
It is possible to block a person on Instagram whether or not they follow you. Just in case you want them to not see your photos and videos despite not being on your list of followers. You can always turn around and lift the block whenever you want, with no problem whatsoever. Here’s how to block someone on Instagram easily.
If you do not want to change the privacy of your Instagram, but you do not want any user of the application to access your photos. Then there is the possibility to block the contact you want and get so that you do not see any of your activities in the application. If you still do not know how to restrict access to a user on Instagram. Do not worry! In this Article, we explain it step by step, so pay close attention to this article.
Steps to Block Instagram User
1. The first step to block someone on Instagram will be to run Instagram and go to the profile of the person or user you want to block.
This action can be used by both individuals who use Instagram, as well as accounts of brands and organizations that have an account.
2. Once in the profile of who you want to block, you must click on the icon of the three points located in the upper area of the screen. In both cases, this option is located right next to the user’s name. But in Android, the three points appear vertically. while in iOS, they are located horizontally.
3. At the moment you click on the three points icon, three options will appear:
- Block user
- Report inappropriate content
- Copy profile URL
You must choose the option “Block User” to block that person or company, although you can also choose to report your profile in case you consider it spam.
4. At this moment, Instagram will ask you if you really want to block that user. To make sure you are the person you want to block or avoid involuntary blockages or by mistake. In this way, you will have to press on the option “Yes, I am sure”.
5. At the bottom, you will see a pop-up message that will confirm that this user has been blocked on Instagram. Therefore, you will be able to use the application without anyone bothering you.
Instagram’s blocking works both ways, so you will not be able to see the photos of those you’ve blocked, and you will not be able to communicate through Instagram Direct. When you visit the profile of an account that you have blocked, you will be shown as having no image published and the button that normally says Continue will change to Unblock. Click on it if you change your mind.
- Bad system config info windows 10
- How to post a gif on facebook
- How to change default google account
- Best free cad software
Hence, we have shown you the best way to block someone on Instagram step by step with pictures in this article. We hope this article has helped you a lot on blocking someone on Instagram easily. Feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below. Share the article with friends and families at social networking sites and support us. Stay tuned to Techoo for more awesome articles.